If you feel the need to contact me, then please do. Just bear the following in mind:
- I can’t guarantee to get back to you. I’ll try, but I don’t have infinite time.
- Try and be polite please. I’m much more likely to take you seriously (and reply to you) if you treat me with a modicum of respect, and I’ll try and do the same for you.
- If you just want to tell me that you’re praying for me, of just want to quote some random verse from a holy text (Bible, Koran, Torah etc) don’t bother, it won’t work.
- If you just want to call me names, don’t bother. I have a thick skin anyway, so it probably won’t have the effect you hoped.
- If you want to assert something, it’ll help if you can supply independent references so I can learn more.
If you’ve taken all that into account and still want to contact me, you can email me on admin(@)quietatheist.com, just remove the brackets from the address.